- Scarlet Begonias (5:14)
- Beat It on Down the Line (3:13)
- The Race is On (2:59)
- Deal (4:39)
- Let It Grow > (10:50)
- China Doll (5:30)
- Playin’ in the Band (jam excerpt) (7:10)
- Eyes of the World > (13:49)
- Wharf Rat (9:43)
- It Must Have Been the Roses (5:25)
- Ship of Fools (missing start) (5:41)
This show is known primarily for its 45-minute “Playin’ in the Band.” You can listen to that on archive.org anytime; I have included a seven-minute excerpt from its jam here, which I think you'll want to hear more often than the whole. Otherwise, my attention is on the rest of the show, which is excellent.
I really enjoy May 1974 as a whole, with the exception of the Reno show. And aside from that Reno show, I believe I've now posted a shortlist of all of the month's unreleased concerts. Nothing beats 5-19-74, IMO, but they all contain wonderful stuff.