If I were to tell you that The Grateful Dead played a considerable amount of impressive music during their final three concerts in 1995, you’d probably tell me to prove it.
- Liberty (5:37)
- Cassidy (6:58)
- Eternity (9:14)
- When I Paint My Masterpiece (5:00)
- Visions of Johanna (9:11)
- Terrapin Breeze (2:30)
- Eyes of the World (18:36)
- Stella Blue (7:39)
- Terrapin Thunder > Jam (7:30)
- So Many Roads (11:45)
- Black Muddy River (5:18)
- Source dates included in song title tags.
- These are the final performances of all these songs, obviously.
- This is a justifiably famous “Visions of Johanna.”
- "Black Muddy River" was the encore on the last night. "So Many Roads" was the last Jerry song in the second set that night.
- There are no edits in this mix, except for “Terrapin Station.” There are some errors, but aren't there always?
- All sources are soundboards, although that for the 6th is inferior to the other two.
- I’d planned to make it the last four shows, but nothing from 7/5 made the cut.